Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Monday night our fabulous RH Construction softball team battled it out to become the 2009 Co-Ed Minor Leauge Champs. The team had to play four grueling back-to-back games beginning at 6:30pm and ending around 10:45pm (waaaay past my bedtime). Needless to say, everyone was exhaused by the Championship game. It was well worth it though. It was awesome to see how well the team played together and stayed focused. We had a great season and were proud to end on such a high note. It is such a pleasure to play with the members of our team. We have so much fun as a team and also as husband and wife. For our efforts we got a certifcate and hoodies. I am sad to see the season end but am also glad to have our evenings back. Great job everyone! Until next season!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go guys that is awesome! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you both that I REALLY REALLY enjoyed your talks on SUnday. I know I mocked you for having to talk...SORRY! After I did that I thought, I will probably have to talk next...GUESS WHAT??? We have to talk on SUnday...so you can make fun of me...
    love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny Ammy! I am just so relieved that we are done talking (hopefully for the next year and 1/2!). I just dread those kind of assignments. Good luck with your talk!

    ReplyDelete