Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Addition

Rob and I have some exciting and great news to share....finally! It has been a long time coming and we are so excited. No, I am not pregnant, but we closed on a house today! We are officially home owners! No more living in our little tin can of an apartment here on Faculty Drive at Adams State College. We are so excited to paint and decorate as we see fit! Here is a picture of our cute little home. In other great news, my little sister, Heather, came home off of her Mission last Thursday. She honorably served in the Pocatello Idaho Mission. Rob and I were able to take some time off and go visit her last weekend. It was really great to see her. She just exudes the Spirit and has a glow about her. I know that she was an awesome missionary and was a great servant to the Lord. I am so glad that she is home!Heather was sweet enough to sneak this onto my camera before we left Crownpoint! How cute! We love you too!

5 comments:

  1. Dang... you and Rob are looking good. I think you both have lost a few!!! You are motivation to me, now if I can just make it to Sept 1st, can't wait to get back into shape after this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations guys!! That's awesome! Where is your new house - and don't forget to email us your new address so we can have you on our Christmas Card list. When do you get to move in? Don't forget to share before and after pictures with us. We're excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you guys!!! Let me know if we can be of any help...I remember all to well how much time is takes to paint and move all your things. I'm really excited you are going to be in my ward :-) it's always nice to have family in your ward the more the marrier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! It's a cute house. My mom, Ammy and I did a little drive by last night (I guess we get that from grandma and grandpa). And I love your little sister even though we've never met. I just have a special place in my heart for returned sister missionaries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute house and place to grow. Thanks for sharing the pics of you and Heather and your Mom. Give them a hug from me too.

    ReplyDelete