Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update

Boy, time has really gotten away from me...I cannot believe that it is already December and another year has almost come and gone. We are keeping busy with work and also working on our house. Here are some pictures of the last few months that I have been meaning to add (what a slacker!). Enjoy!

Here is our partially finished wood stove and tile job that Rob is currently working on. Now all he has to do is lay tile and put rock on the wall. I can't wait to have a roaring open fire to keep us nice and toasty.

Rob framing in our new wood stove after he took out our gas one.

My brother Matt joined the Miliary and left to go to Boot Camp on November 16. Here he is at his farewell party.

Me and my little sister Heather. She came to visit from BYU before Matt left.

Just horsing around

Dang we are a good looking family!

Dad's surprise birthday party at our house

Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother

Price Charming and Cinderella-Isn't he a good sport(Look at the expression on his face)!? Did I ever owe him big time!



There you have it. This is what we have been up to for the last few months. Life is crazy and hectic but we wouldn't trade it for anything. We have been truly blessed and I think that I am the luckiest woman in the world. Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment